The following PDF documents contain important information regarding player registration and fee structure for the 2014-15 season. Please read carefully prior to filling out your registration forms.
Should you have any questions you can contact Steve Marshall at:
There are two ways to register:
1. BY MAIL
- Complete the Player Registration Form for each child to be registered.
- Please verify that all information is correct and current.
- Income Tax receipts will be distributed by email – a valid email address is required.
- Fill out the Fee Section on the registration form.
- Make cheques payable to RMHC, (total registration amount can be split over two cheques dated no later than Nov. 1, 2014. Post dated cheques can only be dated on the following dates: September 15, October 1, October 15 or November 1)
– Write your Visa or MasterCard number, along with expiry date, in the payment section at the bottom of the Registration Form.
NOTE: Should you have a player trying out for a district AAA team or the RHS Royals team, please submit only 1 cheque dated for Nov. 1, 2014.
- Complete and enclose the Email Consent Form
- Mail to:
P.O. Box 7028
Riverview, NB E1B 4T8
At the Byron Dobson Arena on
Saturday, September 6th
(10:00am to Noon)
This registration is for all of the Riverview Parks and Recreation fall programs. Bring your registration forms with you and look for RMHC in the canteen area. Payment is required at time of registration. Cash, debit, cheque(s), or credit card (Visa or MasterCard) will be accepted.
New Player Registrations
If you have a child that will be registering for the first time with RMHC (including 4 year olds), you can print off a blank registration form from http://www.riverviewminorhockeyclub.com. Just download the form, fill in the required information and mail it in.
Birth year: 2010 / 2009 / 2008
2007 / 2006
Birth year: 2005 / 2004
Birth year: 2003 / 2002
Birth year: 2001 / 2000
Birth year: 1999 / 1998 / 1997
Second player discount – $25 discount available to families who have two players registering in the novice and above divisions. (Not applicable to two player families where one of the players is in Initiation).
Family Rate – $1000 for families of 3 or more players.
The try-out fee is $60 per player. Players in Bantam and above must attend a checking clinic if they did not play contact hockey last season.
Circle “Yes” on the registration form if you wish to play on an all female team in the Atom to Midget divisions.
Any registrations received after September 6, 2014 are subject to a $75 administration fee per player and will only be accepted contingent upon number of players registered in the corresponding division.
Registrations fees must be paid in full no later than November 1, 2014. Should collection efforts fail to yield payment by November 15, 2014 there will be an immediate suspension of Club membership privileges until such time as payment is received in full.
- New jerseys are on order for the PeeWee, Bantam and Midget recreational teams. All teams will now be branded as the Blues, with competitive and recreational teams wearing the same style jerseys
- Two new tournaments have been added for this season to replace the Christmas Tournament.
1. The RMHC Fall Classic will be held in late November for Atom and Peewee competitive.
2. The RMHC Winter Classic will be held in early January for Bantam and Midget competitive
RMHC’s pre-season will begin on Saturday, September 27.
Check the website in mid-September for Try-Out and Divisional ice schedules.